Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nostalgia or Novelty?


So I'm 32 years old now. The other day someone a fair bit younger than me told me they had never heard of Soundgarden. I thought "Man, now I know that I'm getting old!" I'm caught in this place where I desire to know what is new and creative in the world of music. I still enjoy music that I have listened to for years but I don't want to be stuck with it alone. I want to be able to relate to the music that my kids will listen to one day.

The above is nostalgia for me. Gretchen goes to Nebraska by King's X, one of the greatest records of all time. See if you can find it, If you, I hope you enjoy it. If you have taken the time to discover this side project blog, then please take the time to tell me what you are listening to, especailly of you are excited by it.

No comments: